Make your own fancy dress costume Skull mask template with this pdf digital download. No need to wait for something to be delivered to you in the post. Purchase your template, download it and get started straight away.
Turn a cardboard box into a uniquely creative and extraordinary costume. Follow the pdf instructions and watch the video tutorials before adding your own creative flare.
Once your have purchased the Skull Mask Template you will receive:
- An initial email confirming your purchase (with a preliminary Letter format download)
- A second email including;
- Links to download A4 or Letter pdf versions
- Links to a video on how to put the head together.
- Links to support pages.
Your Download comprises of;
- 22 pdf pages.
- Template to make Skull Head.
- Written and illustrated instructions.
- Paper overlay templates to make Skeleton and Sugar Skull versions
- Instructions on how to convert your template into an Alien head.
The skull measures 35cm high, 25cm wide, 28cm deep.
The Skull head cardboard costume can fit both a child and adult with adjustable Head support.
The template comes with a selection of designs that you can cut out and use to decorate your skull into many different styles.
This purchase is for a downloadable pdf template, you will also need to provide your own materials which will include;
- Printer and paper
- Cardboard (Single walled cardboard 2-5mm thick)
- Craft Blade
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Old Opaque Stockings/Tights (only needed for the Alien adaptation)
- Sticky tac (Blue tac)
- Masking tape and coloured markers (optional)
By purchasing and downloading this template you are agreeing to Zygote Brown Designs Terms and Conditions
You may print these template as many times as you like and make as many costumes as you like. As long as these files are used for personal craft projects only.
These templates are protected by copyright.
Do not use these templates for commercial or financial gain without the permission of the copyright owner.
All templates can be opened as a PDF and printed, they will not open in editing or graphic software because they are set to PRINT ONLY. All the templates are password protected for copyright reasons