Make your own fancy dress costume Bounty Hunter Helmet and Armour with this pdf digital download. No need to wait for something to be delivered to you in the post. Purchase your template, download it and get started straight away.
Turn a cardboard box into a uniquely creative and extraordinary costume. Follow the pdf instructions and watch the video tutorials before adding your own creative flare.
Once your have purchased this Bounty Hunter Helmet and Armour Template you will receive:
- An initial email confirming your purchase (with a preliminary download in A4)
- A second email including;
- Links to download A4 or Letter pdf versions
- Links to a x2 walk through tutorial (both around 50min) on how to put the helmet and armour together.
- Links to support pages.
Your Downloads comprises of;
- 29-31 pdf pages.
- Template to make both the Bounty Hunter Helmet and the Armour.
- Written and illustrated instructions.
The Bounty Hunter Helmet cardboard costume comes with both a child and adult options.
The Armour will fit onto a childs sweater/jumper 7-12, however also includes options to upsize and downsize.
This purchase is for a downloadable pdf template, you will also need to provide your own materials which will include;
- Printer and paper
- Cardboard (Single walled cardboard 2-5mm thick)
- Craft Blade
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Old Opaque Stockings/Tights
- Sticky tac
- Masking tape (optional)
- Sweater/Jumper/Pullover (an old tight fitting one works best)
- Thick large eye blunt needle and cotton twine
- Ball point pen
By purchasing and downloading this template you are agreeing to Zygote Brown Designs Terms and Conditions
Bounty Hunter Helmet and Armour
You may print these template as many times as you like and make as many costumes as you like. As long as these files are used for personal craft projects only.
These templates are protected by copyright.
Do not use these templates for commercial or financial gain without the permission of the copyright owner.
All templates can be opened as a PDF and printed, they will not open in editing or graphic software because they are set to PRINT ONLY. All the templates are password protected for copyright reasons