Make your own fancy dress costume Basic Viking Helmet with this pdf digital download. No need to wait for something to be delivered to you in the post. Purchase your template, download it and get started straight away.
Turn a cardboard box into a uniquely creative and extraordinary costume. Follow the pdf instructions and watch the video tutorials before adding your own creative flare.
Once your have purchased this Basic Viking Helmet you will receive:
- An initial email confirming your purchase (with a preliminary download)
- A second email including;
- Links to download A4 or Letterpdf versions
- Links to a walk through tutorialon how to put the mask together.
- Links to video tutorialson how to make HORNS or WINGS for your helmet.
- Links to support pages.
Your Download comprises of;
- 4 pdf pages.
- Template to make Basic Viking Helmet.
- Small, Medium and Large size options
- Written and illustrated instructions.
The helmet comes in small, medium and large sizings. The template also comes with a cut out that will help your select your hat size.
This purchase is for a downloadable pdf template, you will also need to provide your own materials which will include;
- Printer and paper (A4 or Letter)
- Cardboard (Single walled cardboard 2-5mm thick)
- Craft Blade
- Sticky tac
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Masking tape (optional)
By purchasing and downloading this template you are agreeing to Zygote Brown Designs Terms and Conditions
Basic Viking Helmet
You may print these template as many times as you like and make as many costumes as you like. As long as these files are used for personal craft projects only.
These templates are protected by copyright.
Do not use these templates for commercial or financial gain without the permission of the copyright owner.
All templates can be opened as a PDF and printed, they will not open in editing or graphic software because they are set to PRINT ONLY. All the templates are password protected for copyright reasons.